How to book online
- Use our intuitive web to search for accommodation in our catalogue and to find the accommodation that suits your needs the best.
- Check the availability of the property tab and book immediately.
- Once inside the secure booking form, check the details of your reservation before proceeding with the payment of 40% of the total booking amount and confirm your booking.
On-line payment methods
- Debit and credit card
- Bank transfer (has a pre-booking to make the payment within 4 days)
Once you have made your booking, you can pay the remaining 60% the day of your arrival at our offices, by credit card or cash
How to make a direct booking
Contact directly our Sales Department of Litoral Costa Dorada:
Let us know your dates of interest, type of villa or apartment, your budget and a specialized agent will contact you to offer you different options.
As soon as we receive the deposit amount, you will receive a booking confirmation acknowledgement with the invoice and rental agreement that guarantees the booking of your villa or apartment according to the agreed terms.
When and how to pay the remaining amount.
The day of your arrival at our offices you must pay the remaining 60% by credit card or cash.
- Cancellation 30 days before arrival date, Litoral Costa Dorada shall retain 50% of the received amount.
- Cancellation less than 30 days upon arrival will mean the loss of the total paid amount.
Customer Service Litoral Costa Dorada
Aims to provide you with and enjoyable stay in the Costa Dorada. Our specialized team is at your disposal through our Customer Service +34 977369015 and we are available in our offices. Contacto Litoral Costa Dorada