According to Royal Decree-Law 11/2020, of March 31, at LITORAL we have adapted our cancellation and / or reservation modification policies to offer you maximum flexibility and tranquility in these difficult times.
RESERVATIONS MADE BEFORE MARCH 14, 2020
1. If you made a reservation before March 14th for a stay during the alarm period, or while the decree that requires tourist establishments to remain closed, your reservation will be canceled.
The client will be offered the possibility of modifying the reservation dates at no cost for the following period: from the start date of the tourist activity until October 31st , 2020 or stays between April 4th 2020 and October 30th 2021.
2. In the event that your reservation is for the period between the start of the tourist activity and October 31th , 2020 and you wish to cancel it, the general cancellation conditions indicated in your reservation document will apply. However, the customer will have the right to request the BONUS * with a value equivalent to the amount paid.
RESERVATIONS MADE FROM MARCH 14TH , 2020:
If you made a reservation from March 14TH , you can cancel it free of charge up to 15 days before the arrival date. In this caser No amount will be retained and the amount received as a holding deposit for the reservation will be refundedYou can also modify the date of your reservation for free (up to 15 days before the arrival date) to stay in any other period within the following seasons:
- Until October 31st , 2020
- From April 1 to October 30th , 2021
If you wish to cancel less than 15 days from the arrival date, Litoral will retain the total of the amount received as a reservation guarantee.
- The BONUS is valid for 18 months from its date of issue, for stays in the featured accommodation with the 100% Litoral icon, within the following seasons:
- Until October 31st, 2020
- From April 1 to October 30, 2021
- The new reservation (date and / or establishment) is valid according to availability.
- If the BONUS has not been exchanged before its expiration date, payment in cash may be requested 18 months after the issue date.
- If the price of the new reservation is higher, the client will have to pay the difference.
- If the price of the new reservation is lower, the price difference remains available on your voucher and will be valid for a new reservation (valid for 18 months from the date of issue of your original voucher).
- The vouchers cannot be exchanged for money for 18 months and cannot be spent on extra and / or complementary services.
- For all cancellation requests, the general cancellation conditions accepted at the time of booking will apply.
- The BONUS is personal and non-transferable. It can only be transferred to another holder upon request and prior authorization by Litoral.
- It is prohibited to copy, duplicate and / or reproduce the BONUS in any way. In the event that the security characteristics of the BONUS are altered and under the suspicion that it has been modified or falsified, Litoral will consider it invalid and will reject it as a means of payment, demanding payment in cash from the client, and informing the relevant authorities. of fraud.
- All the conditions described above only apply to reservations and / or direct customers of Litoral. In case of reservations made in other online booking portals and / or travel agencies, they should contact them directly.
We are closely following the official instructions of the local health and government authorities while listening to comments from travelers and owners. We will update this article as more information becomes available.
If you have any questions regarding the management of your reservation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org