Holiday rental in l’Hospitalet de l’Infant
At Litoral we have a wide offer of properties of all types, prices and different locations available for holiday rental.
- Rent an apartment in Hospitalet de l’Infant is an inexpensive, practical and very functional option.
- If you are planning a family vacation renting a house might be the best option for you.
- Would you like to enjoy your holidays with all the comfort? Opt for renting one of our villas with all the extras you might need.
10 things to see and do in Hospitalet de l’Infant
Despite the fact that l’Hospitalet de l’Infant with less that 5,000 inhabitants is not a very big village it has many points of interest that you cannot miss out on. Here are some of them:
- Sports port of l’Hospitalet de l’Infant: If you are staying in one of our apartments, cottages or villas you have to take a walk through the sports port of l’Hospitalet de l’Infant. Here you can see over 500 boats. It is at the end of the promenade.
- Viewpoint of Plaza de la Marina: This viewpoint is located on the promenade of l’Hospitalet de l’Infant. From here you can appreciate the sea, spectacular sunsets or fishermen who go fishing. In addition there is live music and a market for handmade products in the summer.
- Gothic Hospital of l’Hospitalet de l’Infant: this is a former hospital dating back to 1346 built by Prince Pedro of whom the village now has its name. You will find it in the centre of the village.
- The Hermitage of Sant Roc de l’Hospitalet de l’Infant: to visit the Hermitage of Sant Roc(San Roque, patron of l’Hospitalet de l’Infant) you will have to go to Sierra del Mestral, but it is worth it because from there you have a spectacular view over the Costa Dorada.
- Nudist beach Torn: you can find this beach when you go south from the centre of l’Hospitalet de l’Infant. It is a little paradise, a nudist beach of virgin, spectacular beauty inside a protected area known as Les Rojales.
- Viewpoint of La Rojala: If you have gotten to the Torn beach do not miss out on going up to the viewpoint of La Rojala, located in the upper part of the beach. Keep in mind that this is a protected area where you will find a great sample of flora and fauna typical of the Mediterranean .
- Viewpoint of “Turó del Castell”: speaking of viewpoints, on top of a mountain in the nearby village Vendellòs you will find the viewpoint of Turò del Castell. Its peculiarity is that it has a stairway sculpted into the rock with a handrail that starts down at Amunt Street very close to the highway C-44. From there you can access the viewpoint of Turò del Castell climbing up the stairs in the rock. An adventure which reward will be worth it. .
- The mouth of the Llastres River: very close to the sports port of l’Hospitalet de l’Infant there is the Punta del Riu Beach. Here is where the Llastres River ends. It is a beautiful spectacle that we recommend when you are on holidays in one of our apartments, cottages or villas in l’Hospitalet de l’Infant, because apart from magnificent photos that you will take from the footbridge at sunset you can see endangered fish such as the “fartet” in their habitat.
- Ca la Torre: this historical building located in the Old Town of l’Hospitalet de l’Infant called Ca la Torre is famous for its architectural value from which it gets its name, because it includes a tower that in medieval times used to be a defense tower.
- Castelló Country House: You will love to visit Castelló, a small village uninhabited since 1950 with a lot of charm, especially in winter although there are different activities all year around. One of them is the “RústicFesta”, but if you come during the winter with your children staying in one of the Litoral Costa Dorada apartments, cottages of villas you cannot miss the Pessebre dels Estels” (the Crib of the Stars) during Christmas when this little village comes to life again thanks to the representation of the inhabitants of the village. Do not hesitate to ask us for more information about this and other points of interest and places to visit in l’Hospitalet de l’Infant when you rent your holiday apartment, cottage or villa with Litoral Costa Dorada.