House Rental on the Costa Dorada: enjoy a spacious accommodation on your own time
The Costa Dorada unites a great number of small coastal municipalities as well as important cities. The region includes a territory from Tarragona – the capital – to the mouth of the Ebro River where you will find dream beaches, a great cultural heritage, a wide offer of leisure activities and spectacular entertainment as well as an internationally renown cuisine.
In our website we offer the largest selection of houses for rent on the Costa Dorada , all of them carefully checked and selected by our professional team to give the highest quality to our clients. Our holiday homes have all kinds of details and look for what you are looking for. Do you want to rent a house with a private pool? Or do you prefer rental houses with Wi-Fi and air conditioning? Maybe what you need is the rental of a house that allow dogs? With Litoral everything is possible, you just have to perform the search and with just one click, you will find the ideal home for your vacation. Do not wait any longer and book your accommodation now!
Rent a house near the beach to discover the Costa Dorada
- Salou:The most important touristic destination on the Costa Dorada and surely also the most famous one. It is perfectly located, because it is only 7km away from Tarragona and 8km from Reus. The name of the most famous beach is Levante and it has more than 1km of fine sand, showers and bathrooms along the promenade Jaume I. But you can also find other interesting places in this locality such as the Roman Village Barenys, the lighthouse of Salou and the famous theme park PortAventura.
- Cambrils:Cambrils is the second most tourist resort on the Costa Dorada but a much more familiar and peaceful destination than Salou. A marine town famous for its rice and its rich gastronomy, as well as for its more than 10 km of fine sandy beaches. It has a fabulous promenade full of bars, shops and restaurants very crowded and cozy during the summer.
- Miami Platja: You can find Miami Beach 30km south of Tarragona. This locality is know for its great variety in activites that you can do during your holidays: themed routes, sports but also a lively night life and many parties. Along the coastline of Miami Beach you will find bars, restaurants, clubs and ‘chiringuitos’ (beach bars) that are open until the early morning during the summer. Although not everything is about the party in Miami Beach. There are lots of pines and parks where you can relax and enhoy the shade during the summer.
- La Pineda: is a charming municipality where you can find sun and beach, but also a fantastic golf course and the famous water park Aquópolis.
- Tarragona: is the capital of this province and the biggest city on the Costa Dorada. With a population of about 150.000, it has a Roman past that many well-conserved remains account for. In fact, the Old Town of Tarragona was the first Roman settlement. The historical center known as ‘Parte Alta’ is full of charming cafés and bars with live music. Another must-see is the amphitheatre of Tárraco with the remains of the Visigoth basilica of San Fructoso and the archaeological remains of the Roman circus of Tárraco. As well as spending an afternoon in the Rambla Nova where many of the stores, terraces and restaurants are located.
- Ametlla de Mar is a small adorable fishermen locality where you can spend holidays with the familt, with your partner, friendly or simply by yourself, because you will be welcomed here with open arms. In L’Ametlla de Mar you will find amazing beaches with crystal clear, calm water, as well as coves perfect to do scuba diving. In addition, it is the perfect place to visit if you are a foodie, because there are plenty of great restaurants with fresh products from the sea and the fields in Reus. It is one of the biggest cities on the Costa Dorada with a little over 100.000 inhabitants.
- Reus: is very famous for the architectural work that you can visit, fruit of the Modernist architect Antoni Gaudí. If you are visiting Reus doing the Modernistic route is a must. Regarding the cuisine, Reus is known for the vermouth with which you mix the ‘masclet’, a typical beverage that you simply must try. The hazelnuts of Reus are also famous, frequently used in the Mediterranean diet and in a desert called ‘menjarblanc.’
- Hospitalet de l'Infant: a small village by the sea, typically Mediterranean. Here you will find great good, you are in touch with nature, have beaches of fine sand and crystal clear water. 4 stand out particularly: la Almadrava, el Arenal, la Punta del Riu and el Torn, all of them are perfect to spend incredible holidays with the family on the Costa Dorada.
Our accommodations on the Costa Dorada are close to all these places of interest and are undoubtedly the best way to discover the surroundings of the Costa Dorada. Our houses, villas and chalets are located in the best areas to be able to go out to explore the surroundings and enjoy a wonderful holiday with the whole family.
Search the best accommodation for the whole familly: nice townhomes to rent on the Costa Dorada
Renting holiday homes, cottages and bungallows on the Costa Dorada with Litoral is synonymous for quality and reputation. Renting a house with several rooms for the whole family you get not only freedom and comfort, but also save money becouse it costs 50% cheaper than a hotel. Live the holidays as if you were in your own home and enjoy without schedules.
Just enter the website, search the dates that best fit our trip and filter the characteristics that you want for your futur holiday home on teh Costa Dorada. Then Litoral will show you the best vacation rental options you can find on the internet.