Villas in Costa Dorada to enjoy to the fullest with the entire family
The Costa Dorada is a coastal region that stretches from the north of the region of Tarragona to the mouth of the Ebro River in the Ebro Delta. During the past couple of years, this part of the Catalan coastline has turned into a top touristic destination that offers everything a visitor needs during his/her holidays. Here you can find beaches and coves with crystal clear water that are not crowded, culture routes, natural parks, incredible sceneries and a wide offer of fun leisure activities.
Talking about the great appeals we cannot leave out the cuisine. On the Costa Dorada products from the local soil and the sea are very well combined to take the Mediterranean Cuisine to perfection. The quality of the seafood on the Costa Dorada is exceptional, therefore the cuisine is one of the essentials to enjoy your vacation on the Costa Dorada.
Litoral offers a great selection of villas in Costa Dorada, and this is without a doubt the the best way to discover the secrets of this fantastic region in the south of Catalonia. Litoral offers a wide selection of villas in Costa Dorada with private pool in beautiful villages such as Cambrils, Salou, Miami Beach and L’Ametlla de Mar. We also offer a wide selection of Costa Dorada luxurious villas with private pool for the whole family.
5 places to see and not to miss during your holidays on the Costa Dorada
On our website we have a wide offer of Costa Dorada villas with pool that allow you to discover and tour a territory that combines great monuments, national parks, exciting attractions, theme parks and lots of fun. Here are some of the best plans for the Costa Dorada:
- Tarragona romana: among the major attractions is the city of Tarragona which was declared a cultural heritage site. There you can find several archaeological remains that are very well conserved. Tour the Roman circus, take a walk along the ancient city walls, walk up the Pretorio tower or set foot on the sand of the Roman amphitheatre. Could you ask for anything more?
- Ebro Delta: Another great attraction on the Costa Dorada is the Ebro Delta natural park. A park that extends over 7,736 hectares formed mainly by the sediments dragged by the river Ebro from its origin in the Aragonese Pyrenees. It consists of cane and rice fields, Salinas and is home to more than 316 common bird species and about 360 of the registered bird species that exist in Europe. The Ebro Delta is a natural space of extraordinary beauty that hundreds of passionate ornithologists visit each year. However, it is also known for the great quality of rice that is cultivated here with the DO Delta del Ebro. Without a doubt its beaches are one of the biggest appeals that attract tourists from all over the world each year who come to spend their holidays on the Costa Dorada.
- PortAventura:Feel the speed of the great ‘Furious Baco’, feel the free fall from ‘Huracán Condor’ or take trip with the great ‘Shambala’ the biggest rollercoaster in Europe. These are just a few of the attractions that you will enjoy in PortAventura, one of the most successful theme parks in the world.
- Aquopolis: There is nothing better to survive hot summer days than refreshing in the fantastic water park Aquopolis in La Pineda. A park that combines a lot of attractions, big slides, different pools and a kids’ zone.
- Cambrils: If you visit the Costa Dorada you cannot miss out on the beautiful fishermen’s village Cambrils. Located about 30km from Tarragona we find a lovely Mediterranean village with a wonderful port and a fantastic promenade filled with restaurants, shops and terraces. Without a doubt the perfect place to have dinner and take a walk with the entire family.
The weather on the Costa Dorada
Smooth, Mediterranean climate with hot summers and pleasant winters makes the Costa Dorada to a ideal place to spend your holidays. During the winter the mestral wind often blows from the north-west and the garbí blows from the south-west. That is why fog is very rare. On the Costa Dorada there is an orography that causes the climate to stay stable perfect to enjoy outdoor activities all year long. The temperatures vary between an average 14ºC during winter and maintain between 23º and 32ºC during the summertime. It is important to highlight the contrast between the coastal areas and the mountains where the temperature tends to be 2-5ºC lower.
Usually the rain on the Costa Dorada occurs during autumn and spring. Rainfall on the Costa Dorada varies taking into account the variation of the coastline on its interior, between 375 and 700mm each year. These are the reasons that you will enjoy an ideal climate during your holidays, sun and high temperatures guaranteed in the summer and pleasant winters in case you decide to visit during the low season where you can also find accommodation with Litoral Costa Dorada.
Costa Dorada villas to rent very close to the beach
The Costa Dorada unites a great number of coastal cities and sailor villages that are spread all over the its territory. Its location makes accommodation on the Costa Dorada a combination of hotels and villas in Costa Dorada. At Litoral Costa Dorada we have the perfect accommodation available in any region you choose for your vacation.
We offer a great number of Costa Dorada villas very close to the beach and with several rooms for the whole familly. From the city to lost in nature, our accommodation guarantees perfect holidays on the Costa Dorada.
How to get to the Costa Dorada
The Costa Dorada has a small airport, the airport in Reus located about 7km from Tarragona. There are several bus lines that connect the airport with different municipalities on the Costa Dorada. You can get there by train or bus from Barcelona, Valencia and Madrid.