Data protection policy
This policy is an integral part of the legal notice of the website of LITORAL, S.L (www.litoral.es).
The person in charge of the treatment of personal data is; LITORAL, S.L.
With registered office for these purposes in Avda. Diputación, 39 - bajo. 43850 Cambrils (Tarragona).
Telephone: 977 36 90 15 and E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Identification of the PDO: Dª. Mª. Angeles Andraiz Labairu (email@example.com)
• PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The purpose of the collection and processing of personal data, through the various forms owned by LITORAL SL, made available to Users, respond, depending on the specific case, to manage and respond to requests for information, questions, complaints, congratulations or suggestions to the publications or to any services or activities, events or events rendered, offered, by LITORAL, SL, as well as knowing the opinion of the users, and also, managing the reservations requests of clients, through the forms, in order to be able to contact the interested party and manage their request.
• SECURITY MEASURES
• CONSERVATION PERIOD
The personal data provided will be kept for the corresponding period to comply with the legal obligations, or its deletion is requested by the interested party and the latter is entitled to do so.• LEGITIMATION LITORAL, S.L. is legitimized to the processing of personal data, based on the consent granted by the interested party for one or more specific purposes, as set out in article 6.1. a) of the General Regulation of Protection of personal data.
• ACCURACY OF DATA
On the other hand, in order that the data in our files, computer and / or paper, always correspond to reality, we will try to keep updated. So, for these purposes, the User must make the changes, directly, when this is enabled or communicating, by reliable means, to the corresponding department or department of LITORAL, S.L ..
Personal data will not be transferred or communicated to third parties, except in the cases necessary for the development, control and compliance of the purpose / s expressed, in the cases provided for by law.
However, the data subject may in any case exercise their rights, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations, which are:
• Right to request access to personal data concerning the interested party,
• Right to request rectification or deletion,
• Right to request limitation of your treatment,
• Right to oppose treatment,
• Right to data portability
The interested party may exercise these rights by means of a request accompanied by a photocopy of his / her ID or document that proves his / her identity, and in which he / she will specify which of these requests he / she is satisfied, sent to the address: LITORAL, SL, social address for these purposes in Avenida Diputación, 39 - bajo, 43850 Cambrils (Tarragona).
If you consider your right to the protection of personal data violated, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.agpd.es).
Contact Litoral Costa Dorada to speak directly with a specialized agent:
- Company: LLOGUER I GESTIÓ D'APARTAMENTS LITORAL SL
- CIF: B43336122
- Address: Avda Diputació 39, 43850 CAMBRILS
- Telephone: 977 369015
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The company LLOGUER I GESTIÓ D´APARTAMENTS LITORAL, S.L wishes to inform the users of the Portal www.litoral.es y means of the Portal's private policy, about the following issues, so that the users can freely and willingly decide whether they want to provide personal data that may be requested from them, while using the different services offered, while understanding that this personal information may be essential in providing the service selected by the user.
By filling one of our forms and by accepting our private policy, you are accepting and authorizing LITORAL SL to use and process the data provided, in adherence to the purposes described in the form, which could consist of the following:
- The information provided during the booking process will be stored in our system to facilitate future booking processes via this website. We will take the necessary measures for your booking to become effective within the selected establishment, to which we will transfer your information in order to guaranty this booking.
- Authorizing the dispatch of our newsletter to your email address.
- Managing your job application as filled in the form.
- Respond to your questions and check if an email with the responses has been sent.
The requested data will be processed for the purposes for which they were required, as indicated in the legal information section, in compliance with the Organic Law pertaining to the protection of information. The data will be part of an automated file and the user will be able to access, rectify, and completely or partially cancel his information at all times by contacting the File Manager: CLIENTS at the central office of LITORAL, Avda Diputació 39, 43850 CAMBRILS, Tel. 00 34 977369015 Fax. 00 34 977362357 Email: email@example.com
In general, the user commits to comply with the present terms and conditions of use and to always act in accordance to the law, to the Rules of Procedures and customs and requirements, and in good faith, by using an approach adapted to the nature of the product and/or service that he avails of, he commits not use this website for any other purposes with a view to prevent, damage or deteriorate its normal operation, or the assets and rights of its proprietor (hereafter referred to as LLOGUER I GESTIÓ D´APARTAMENTS LITORAL, S.L.), the rights of the Users, or of Third Parties.
Particularly, without implying any restrictions on the obligations of the user, and in compliance with the previous paragraph, the user generally commits to the following while using this website:
- Not to enter, store or broadcast on this site, or from this site, any information that may be defamatory, injurious, obscene, threatening or xenophobic in nature or that may encourage violence or racial, sexual, ideological or religious discrimination or that may cause harm, in any way, to the moral standards, the public order, the fundamental rights, public freedom, the honor, privacy or the image of third parties, and in general, that may infringe the Spanish regulation in force, and the laws of the user's country of residence.
- Not to enter, store or broadcast, through this website, any computer program, data, virus, code or any other file that may damage or alter this website, the services offered, the computer hardware, the systems or the networks of LLOGUER I GESTIÓ D´APARTAMENTS LITORAL, S.L., or the network of any other user, or in general, the network of any third party that may hinder its normal operation.
- Not to destroy, modify, use the data, information, programs, electronic documents or the files of LLOGUER I GESTIÓ D´APARTAMENTS LITORAL, S.L., and of other users or third parties for personal benefits or in order to bring about some damages.
LLOGUER I GESTIÓ D´APARTAMENTS LITORAL, S.L. can, at any time, and without any prior notification, modify the present included general conditions and specific conditions, if required, by publishing these modifications on the website, in order to inform the users.
The structure, design and presentation of elements accessible on this website (graphics, images, photographs, samples and material figuring on them, the industrial technologies, files, logos, color associations and any other element that may be protected) will be protected by intellectual and industrial property rights of LLOGUER I GESTIÓ D´APARTAMENTS LITORAL, S.L.; this applies to the elements for which the company has obtained the corresponding utilization rights as well.
It is not allowed to reproduce, transform, distribute, or publicly communicate and make accessible to the public, and in general, use, in any way whatsoever, either partially or completely, the elements mentioned in the previous paragraph. The publication of these elements in other web pages or in other digital or written media requires the express consent by the webpage proprietor, and in any case, it should be explicitly mentioned, that the intellectual property rights belong to LLOGUER I GESTIÓ D´APARTAMENTS LITORAL, S.L..
It is not allowed to use the distinctive signs (brands, commercial names), except if the express authorization is received from the legitimate proprietors.
LLOGUER I GESTIÓ D´APARTAMENTS LITORAL, S.L. will not be liable:
- In general, for the incorrect use of its website. The users will have to use this site appropriately, within the terms and conditions indicated. If they don't, the proprietor of this site will not be held liable for an inappropriate usage of it.
- With regard to the possible technical deficiencies, LLOGUER I GESTIÓ D´APARTAMENTS LITORAL, S.L., will, in no event, be held liable for the alterations made to the service owing to electric network, data connection network or server problems or due to any other reason.
- With regard to the access of its system by third parties, LLOGUER I GESTIÓ D´APARTAMENTS LITORAL, S.L. will take the necessary technical precautions in order to protect the data and information to which the users have access, but it will not be held liable in case any third party was successful in hindering the security measures while accessing this data.
- LLOGUER I GESTIÓ D´APARTAMENTS LITORAL, S.L. is constantly investing in technologies in order to minimize the risk of viruses and other similar software, including the occurrence of non-authorized content in the information systems. Despite these precautionary measures, the user should still take his own security measures in order to minimize the damages that may be incurred by a non-authorized software, viruses, Trojan horses and any other type of malware, exempting LLOGUER I GESTIÓ D´APARTAMENTS LITORAL, S.L. from any liability that may be derived due to the presence of a malware in the files of this website.
LLOGUER I GESTIÓ D´APARTAMENTS LITORAL,S.L. CIF B43336122 Registered with the Register of Commerce of Tarragona Part 779, Book -, Folio 176, Sheet T2542. 1st Inscription You can contact us through various means:
- By post, at the following address: LLOGUER I GESTIÓ D´APARTAMENTS LITORAL, S.L. Avenida Diputació 39,. Postal Code 43850, Cambrils (Spain)
- By e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
- By telephone: 977 36 90 15 (España).
The final price stipulated while registering for these services is subject to change according to the legally applicable IVA in force. i.e. We will fix the final price to be paid by the customer at the time of issuing the invoice.
Purpose of the data collected
- The data you provide during the reservation process will be stored in our system to facilitate during the process of booking your future reservations through this website. The necessary service will be provided so that your reservation is effective in the establishment select it, to which will be ceded the data to guarantee said reservation
- Allow the sending of our newletter through your email.
- Manage your job application in case of filling out the form for this purpose
- Manage your doubts and consult in case of sending email for this purpose.
Responsible for the personal data file
- LLOGUER I GESTIÓ D'APARTAMENTS LITORAL SL
- Avda Diputació 39, 43850 CAMBRILS
- 977 369015
Cookies are files that are installed on the computer from which you access our website for the purposes described on this page.
The applications we use to get and analyze navigation information are: Google Analytics: www.google.com/analytics/ and http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html.
This Google Analytics has been developed by Google, which provides the service of analysis of the audience of our page. This company can use this data to improve their own services and to offer services to other companies. You can know these other uses from the indicated links.
Litoral uses one or more of the following types of cookies on your website.
Google Analytics for website usage analysis
- Name: __utma Example value:
Exemple value: 81605199.142676402.1391098239.1391098239.1391098239.1
Expires: 2 years since it was initially created or restored.
Description: Google Analytics cookie that allows us to determine the number of unique visitors (defined as a specific browser on a specific computer) who visit the site. For more information, go to the Google Analytics website (https://developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCoo .
- Name: __utmb
Exemple value: 81605126.96.36.1991098239
Expires:: 30 minutes since it was initially created or restored.
Description: Google Analytics cookie that allows us to determine the number of times a unique visitor (a specific browser on a specific computer) visits the site. It is used in conjunction with the __utmc cookie (described below). For more information, go to the Google Analytics website (https: //developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCoo ...).
- Name: __utmc
Exemple value: 81605199
Descripción: cookie de Google Analytics que nos permite determinar el número de veces que un visitante único (un navegador específico en un equipo específico) visita el sitio. Se utiliza junto con la cookie __utmb (descrita arriba). Para más información, vaya al sitio web de Google Analytics (https://developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCoo...).
- Nombre: __utmz
Exemple value: 81605199.1391098239.1.1.utmcsr=(direct)|utmccn=(direct)|utmcmd=(none)
Expire: 6 months since it was initially created or reestablished.
Description: Google Analytics cookie that allows us to determine the number of times a unique visitor (a specific browser on a specific computer) visits the site. It is used in conjunction with the __utmb cookie (described above). For more information, go to the Google Analytics website (https: //developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCoo ...).
The cookies do not obtain data of the names or surnames of the users nor of the postal address from where they are connected. The information obtained is related, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, social network in which our news is published, the city to which the IP address from which users access is assigned, the number of users Visits, frequency and recurrence of visits, visiting time, the browser they use, the operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made.
This information is used to improve our site, to detect new needs and to evaluate the improvements to be introduced in order to provide a better service to users who visit us
To enable, know, block or delete cookies installed on your computer you can do so by setting the browser options installed on your computer.:
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-...
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-int...
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html